Laila & Me Wild Boar
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Laila and Me freeze-dried raw wild boar dog treats are made with Australian wild-caught boar meat that has been freeze-dried to retain flavour and nutrients.
Freeze dried wild boar is a unique and exciting single ingredient treat. This unusual protein is similar to pork, but is considerably leaner and low in saturated fats. It also contains much higher concentrations of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein – protein is described as the most important nutrient in a canine diet.
Wild boar is an excellent source of B vitamins – especially niacin (B3) and thiamine (B1) – zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron.
Because wild boar is an uncommon protein, this treat is ideal for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities. The fact that it is wild caught, rather than farmed using conventional methods, means that it is free from any added hormones, antibiotics, steroids or other additives that can be found in farmed animals.
- Freeze-dried raw Australian wild-caught boar meat grain-free treats for dogs
- Higher in protein and leaner (low in saturated fats) compared to pork
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, salt, sugar, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Free of added hormones, antibiotics, steroids and other additives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Can be used as training treats or meal toppers
Size: 60g resealable pouch
NOTE: These are natural products and what you receive may look a little different from the photos. Laila and Me aim to provide accurate pictures but due to the nature of the drying process for natural products, each piece may look different.