Naked harness - standard, 2-colour
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
– Designed to fit your dog comfortably, allowing correct movement of all muscles and joints and there is no pain or sense of restriction for your dog.
– Purposefully positioned to protect vital organs and areas of the body, such as the thyroid gland, oesophagus, trachea, lymph nodes, spinal cord, nerves, arteries and veins, which if injured or damaged can lead to long-term health or behavioural issues, or pain for your dog.
– The strap around the girth is positioned away from the front legs – so no chafing, friction or rubbing on the skin.
– The thin layer of recycled Australian wool is placed under the top strap, for comfort.
– The D-ring where the lead attaches sits on the webbing rather than directly on the dog’s back
– Durability – tried and tested in all sorts of conditions – from beach to bush, city to country – they wash and wear beautifully.
– Well-made using high-quality materials to ensure your dog’s safety and comfort.
– The 'standard' Naked harness has no neck buckles and goes on over your dog's head.
Use the measurements below as a guide when selecting a Naked harness for your dog. (Measurements are taken around your dog’s girth at the widest part allowing at least 5cms from the back of the front legs):
XS – Girth 40-55cms
S – Girth 51-71cms
M – Girth 62-87cms
L – Girth 71-101cms
The Naked harness carries a 5 year warranty against material and workmanship defects. This means, the manufacturer (The Complete Pet Company, QLD) will replace or repair a Naked harness if any of the workmanship or components fail within the first 5 years of normal use (the use for which the product was intended when designed).
Components that have been chewed or misused are not guaranteed. Please keep your receipt - proof of purchase is required.
Accidents can happen! ... if your dog has chewed the hardware (clips and buckles) or webbing, repairs are available. Please contact Harbour City Dog Gear and we can help with this process.
Dogs love to chew and have incredible jaw strength with the ability to destroy items in no time so ... please, never leave your dog unattended, even for the shortest period, whilst wearing the harness or with the harness within reach of your dog.
Ensure the harness is fitted correctly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Hand wash or machine wash (gentle cycle and low temperature) weekly to keep the Naked harness webbing soft and comfortable for your dog. If you wash the harness in the machine, it’s a good idea to place your Naked harness in a wash bag or pillowcase.
Dry out of direct sunlight and do not tumble dry.
Rinse your harness in fresh water and hang to dry after a visit to the beach or a roll in mud.
Check your hardware (clips and buckles) and webbing on a regular basis to ensure good working order.
The Complete Pet Company reserve the right to change the warranty period without prior notice and without incurring obligation.
The "charcoal" colour is like a dark silver-grey.